Two big seizures last night. Now we are in the hospital getting a 24-48 hour EEG done so that the docs can figure out what is going on. If she has seizures tonight, we get to go home tomorrow, probably with seizure meds. If not, we could be waiting here up to 3 days. So, oddly enough, tonight we are hoping for seizures. Good times. Watching soccer and track (GO ETHIOPIA!) on TV, eating turkey sandwiches, and reading email. Life is not all bad at the moment….